Accident at Work Solicitors
Had an Accident at Work? Expert Accident at Work Solicitors
5 Star Review – “Very helpful and very competent. Highly recommended.”
An Accident at Work can be extremely painful and effect your ability to drive, sleep, exercise and work, as well as the anxiety and stress of being involved in an accident. This can have a serious impact on your life.
Being involved in a Workplace Accident can be extremely upsetting and often those who are injured do not know where to turn. It can be difficult to know who to speak to, especially if your employer and colleagues are unsupportive.
We provide a Free Consultation with a Expert Work Accident Solicitor. Please do not worry about Legal Fees as all Initial Advice and Enquiries are entirely free.
How Can We Help?
It costs nothing to speak to us about your case. We will provide a consultation with a specialist Work Accident Solicitor to assess your case free of charge.
- Free Consultation
- Maximum Compensation
- Expert Injury Assessment
- Fast & Professional Service
Your employer has a legal duty to protect your health and safety in the workplace. If your employer fails to meet their responsibilities, causing you to suffer illness or injury, you should speak to our accident at work solicitors about making a personal injury compensation claim.
If you have had an accident at work, contact us now for a free, no obligation enquiry. Our accident at work solicitors can explain the options available to you.
What Is A Work Accident?
Our accident at work solicitors deal with all types of work accident claim, including:-
- Accidents due to inadequate training
- Injuries caused by dangerous/faulty equipment
- Factory accidents
- Slip/trip/fall accidents
- Injuries due to lifting heavy objects
- Forklift truck accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Vibration white finger
- Asbestos related disease
- Industrial deafness
- Repetitive strain injuries
Whether you have been injured in an office, restaurant, shop, warehouse or factory, or on a building site, farm or other place of work, we can help you.
Work Accident Solicitors Derry
- Your Employer’s Duty of Care: Employers have a responsibility to ensure their employees can work safely and without risk of injury. This is known as a ‘duty of care’. An employer can meet their duty of care in a number of ways. For example, machinery and equipment must be well maintained. Adequate training and supervision must be given. Protective clothing and safety equipment must be provided, and all health and safety regulations must be adhered to. The law is designed to ensure that employees can enjoy a safety working environment and are not put are risk because of their job. Unfortunately, however, work accidents still occur.
- Can I Claim for an accident at work? When an accident at work happens, it is possible that an employer failed to comply with health and safety legislation. If so, the injured employee is entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation. It is always best to speak to our personal injury solicitors as soon as you can. As legal experts, we can clarify your options, explaining whether you have been wrongly injured at work.
- Free Consultation: At McGee O’Kane Solicitors we offer free initial enquiries to anyone who has been injured in a workplace accident and suspects they might be entitled to compensation. This means you can get professional legal advice without cost or obligation.
- Can I Recover My Lost Earnings? Our solicitors will ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries. As well as compensation for your pain and suffering, we can recover any money you have lost as a result of your accident, including your lost earnings. Often this is a huge relief for our clients, as workplace accidents sometimes mean you cannot return to work immediately, if at all. This loss of income can be devastating, potentially having a series of knock-on effects.
- Will I Lose My Job? People are often wary of making work accident claims for two reasons. Firstly, they are concerned that they might lose their job. Secondly, they fear that their employer will have to personally pay for their compensation and legal fees. However, you must not worry about either of these things. Your employer is not allowed to treat you any differently for making a personal injury claim. Also, your employer is obliged to have insurance, which will cover the cost of any work accident claims.
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Initial Consultation
- Friendly & Trusted Solicitors
- Legal Aid Available