Car Accident Solicitors
Had a Car Accident?
At McGee O’Kane Solicitors we are expert Car Accident Solicitors and we can help you.
A Car Accident can have a huge impact on you and can cause long-term pain as well as financial difficulties. It is vital that you speak to the specialist Car Accident Solicitors at McGee O’Kane as soon as possible.
5 Star Review- “After a serious car accident, they provided me with all the help and advice I needed. Fast, effective and knowledgeable, they were able to secure an excellent settlement for me and I without doubt will recommend them to anyone in need of legal help.”
We provide a Free Consultation with an Expert Solicitor so you do not need to worry about Legal Fees. We aim to provide an exceptional service and to obtain Maximum Compensation for every client.
We are experienced at dealing with all types of Car Accident Claims. If you have been injured in a Car Accident then you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Client Review – Excellent Experience
“I instructed Michael McGee to deal with a Car Accident Claim. I found his assistance and experience excellent and the outcome of my claim was great. If I ever require a Solicitor in the future I will look no further than Michael McGee.” Car Accident – Client Review – Mrs J
How Can We Help?
We can help with any issues that you have following a Road Traffic Accident, such as, obtaining compensation for your injuries, ensuring that the damage to your car is repaired, dealing with Insurance Companies and obtaining a hire car.
Being involved in a Car Accident can be frightening and cause serious injuries which can take months or even years to recover.
A Car Accident can cause shock and distress, leaving you with nightmares and flashbacks. The injuries that can be sustained can range from a whiplash injury to severe injuries requiring lengthy hospital treatment. Your vehicle could be badly damaged and you may find yourself facing financial problems and dealing with an Insurance Company while suffering from pain and stress.
We can take care of all of these issues so that you are not further stressed or worried in dealing with insurance companies or the other driver.
Serious Car Accident
“After a serious car accident, the team were able to provide me with all the help and advice I needed. With my long term health their main concern they were able to negotiate with the insurance company and ensure that all the medical care I needed was fully covered. Fast, effective and knowledgeable, they were able to secure an excellent settlement for me and I without doubt will recommend them to anyone in need of legal help.” Road Traffic Accident – Mr D.
Expert Car Accident Solicitors
We understand the financial implications an injury may have on our clients. If the symptoms cause you to miss any period of work, we can pursue a ‘Loss of Earnings’ Claim on your behalf to recover any wages that you have not been paid as a result of the accident. Talk to the expert Car Accident Solicitors in Derry now.
- What Should I Do After An Accident? The moments after an accident are crucial in ensuring that your position is protected. Sometimes people are in shock and can wrongly state to the other driver or to the Police that they were in the wrong, especially if the other driver puts them under pressure. This can effect a claim from the outset and make it very difficult to establish the true circumstances of the collision at a later date. It is therefore essential that you talk to us before talking to anybody else.
- Can I make a claim for Loss of Earnings After An Accident? At McGee O’Kane Solicitors we understand that an accident can often lead to some time off work. We are aware that those involved in accidents can lose out on earnings as a result of the accident. If you were involved in an accident that was not your fault then you are entitled to make a claim for loss of earnings if the accident has caused you to take time off work. This is something that we will talk to you about when we discuss your accident claim at your Free Consultation. Not only are you entitled to make a claim for Loss of Earnings, but you are also entitled to make a claim for any other financial loss that you have incurred as a result of the accident. These types of losses are known as Special Damages and can include:- Medical or Physio Bills, Loss of Earnings and Repairs/Replacement of damaged property or vehicle
- Is Legal Aid Available? If your case has to go to Court we can apply for Legal Aid funding to cover the legal costs of your case. There are financial criteria to be eligible for Legal Aid which we will discuss with you. We will prepare the application and lodge it with the Legal Services Agency on your behalf.
Why Choose Us?
- Friendly & Trusted Solicitors
- FREE Initial Consultation
- Legal Aid Available