Child Contact Solicitors
Do You Need Family Law Advice about your Children?
At McGee O’Kane Solicitors we are expert Solicitors in Child Contact cases and we can help you today. If you have a Family Law issue it is vital that you speak to an Expert Solicitor as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are protected.
A break-up can be a very difficult and stressful time and issues can quickly arise regarding contact with your children. When a relationship ends you will need to consider the care of your children and your ongoing relationship with them as soon as possible. Talk to our Child Contact Solicitors today for Free on 028 71 229 343.
We provide a Free Consultation with an Expert Child Contact Solicitor. Colin O’Kane is our Family Law Solicitor at McGee O’Kane and specialises in this area of law and can advise on any Children’s Issues or Family Law matters. Our priority is to provide an exceptional service, to make our client’s feel relaxed in the hands of expert Family Law Solicitors and to get the best possible result for every client. It can often be difficult at this time to have any dealings with your ex-partner and we can handle all communications on your behalf.
Expert Family Law Solicitors
After a break up some issues that can arise are:-
- You want to have contact with your children but your ex-partner will not let you.
- Your ex-partner wants to see your children and you cannot agree on arrangements.
- Where will the children live?
- How much time will they spend with each parent?
- When they will spend time with each parent?
- Who will pay Child Maintenance?
If a relationship ends on bad terms these issues can become impossible to resolve and Legal Advice is required urgently to ensure your rights as a parent and your children’s welfare are protected immediately. Other family members such as grandparents, aunts / uncles may also want to have contact with the children after the breakup.
Child Contact Solicitors
As expert Family Law Solicitors we can help with any Family Law issues such as:-
- Residence Orders – An order that determines who the children will live with when parents separate. It is possible to have a shared Residence Order and the order will specify the periods that the children will spend with each parent.
- Contact Orders – An Order that specifies how often the non-resident parent will see the children. It will clearly outline when and for how long contact will take place with the children.
- Parental Responsibility Order – A legal phrase used to define who has the rights and obligations in making decisions that affect the child’s life. A court will generally grant a Parental Responsibility Order to a parent unless there is sufficient reason not to.
- Specific Issue Orders – Where you require the court’s assistance in making a key decision about your child’s life. This often includes things such as which school your children will attend, what religion they will be brought up or which surname they will be known by.
- Prohibited Steps Order – Can be granted to prevent a parent from taking a particular step in relation to the children, for example from taking the children out of the country without the consent of the other parent or the court.
Social Services Issues
Have Social Services told you that they may remove your child? If your Social Services warn you that your children may be removed from your care you need expert Legal Advice straight away. We will ensure your rights as a parent are protected and we provide an exceptional service.
Why Choose Us?
- FREE Consultation Available
- Approachable & Friendly Solicitors
- Legal Aid Available